Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
Physician Assistant- Neurology
Denver, CO US
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Providers and Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you finding your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don’t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits….. we deliver the best to the best!
- Referral Bonus $1000 for you and $500 for your referral (per referral placed on assignment!)
- Day one Medical, Dental, Vision (Full Time Only)
- 401k Contribution
- 24 hour Recruiter Support (we don’t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance + Travel Accommodated
- Certification reimbursement
Schedule : Monday - Friday
Shift Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm
Rate: $80/hr. + $1000 sign on bonus (Paid out with first payroll run)
Clinic Location: N. Denver, CO
- Outpatient Neurology, No Call, No Weekends
- Starting ASAP - 3-6 months with option to extend
- Injections 20 minutes, Flor 20-30 Minutes, HSG’s 60 Minutes
- Radiologist support along with 3 other PA’s
- EPIC EMR
- COVID Vaccination + Booster Required
- Active CO State License
- 1 year of experience in Neurology
For more information about this opportunity and other openings please contact Erasto @ 925-768-3634. Feel free to call or text at ANYTIME- weekends included!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Locum tenens
Salary: From $80.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Neurology: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- Certified Physician Assistant (Required)
Work Location: In person
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Erasto Terrazas and I love recruiting!!
A bit about myself, I am a middle child of 3. My brother Eli is the oldest and my sister Lucy is the youngest. My parents are from Mexico, arriba San Luis Potosi! I was born in Queens, New York. I am a U.S. Army Veteran (10 years in service). I have three beautiful kids Alexa Noemy (age 6), Erasto Ezrah (age 5) and my youngest Eithen Jovier (age 9 months). I have 15 years of experience in the Physician Recruiting Industry.
I love to grill, cook, watch movies, hiking and the outdoors. I really enjoy all those things more, while doing them with my family. My goals include being a leader of a team/company, building houses in El Salvador and in Mexico for my family to retreat to, owning 26+ acres of land (in Oklahoma or Texas) with my siblings for us to enjoy and pass down to our kids and lastly, I will retire my mom.
I like to be a team player and I get happy when people ask me for help. It is a true passion of mine to help others.