Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
PA - Otolaryngology
Oakland, CA US
Vaccination Requirement: Required with Booster
Specialty: Head and Neck/Otolaryngology Physician Assistant
Reason for coverage: Shortage while recruiting
Dates of Coverage: ASAP – Ongoing (Prefer 6 month + commitment but will review 3 months with option to extend)
• Setting: Clinic Setting
• Daily Responsibilities: Clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services to the ear, nose, throat, and related structures (Otorhinolaryngology); services provided: endoscopic sinus surgery, diagnosing & treatment of head and neck cancer, somnoplasty and Botox clinics, laser laryngeal procedures, cochlear implants, and bone-anchored hearing aids; Chief prefers candidates with HNS experience – we can pursue candidates with surgical background at the very least if no HNS candidates are identified (Director will need to discuss with Chief but she’ll consider these candidates as their need is urgent)
• Shifts/Schedule Expectations: Monday – Friday – 40 Hours weekly
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No Call
• PPD/Census: Estimated : 15-18 Patients per day
• Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: Full RN/MA/LVN support and Admin Staff
• EMR: EPIC
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Erasto Terrazas and I love recruiting!!
A bit about myself, I am a middle child of 3. My brother Eli is the oldest and my sister Lucy is the youngest. My parents are from Mexico, arriba San Luis Potosi! I was born in Queens, New York. I am a U.S. Army Veteran (10 years in service). I have three beautiful kids Alexa Noemy (age 6), Erasto Ezrah (age 5) and my youngest Eithen Jovier (age 9 months). I have 15 years of experience in the Physician Recruiting Industry.
I love to grill, cook, watch movies, hiking and the outdoors. I really enjoy all those things more, while doing them with my family. My goals include being a leader of a team/company, building houses in El Salvador and in Mexico for my family to retreat to, owning 26+ acres of land (in Oklahoma or Texas) with my siblings for us to enjoy and pass down to our kids and lastly, I will retire my mom.
I like to be a team player and I get happy when people ask me for help. It is a true passion of mine to help others.