Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
NP/PA Family Medicine
Redlands, CA US
•Vaccination Requirement: Required with Booster
•Specialty: NP or PA – Family Medicine
• Dates of Coverage: ASAP – 6 Months with option to extend, as needed
• Daily Responsibilities: Mainly Face to face patients with occasional telephone consults. Standard primary care – Flu, Colds, Sickness, Nail Care, Paps for FP position. IM position more acute – hypertension, diabetes, etc.
• Shifts/Schedule Expectations: 8:30a-5:00p or 11:00a-7:30p Monday - Friday
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No Call
• PPD/Census: 10-12 per 4 hour block –11 Patients scheduled per 4 hour block (22 per 8 hour day) – All Ages for Family Medicine – Adult only for IM position.
• Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: Physicians, other NP’s, and MA’s/LVN’s for Support
Certifications required/accepted: Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Credentialing Time frame – Are temps available: Estimated 60-90 Days
Will a licensing candidate be considered : No
◊ Is Telemed? (Yes or No): No
◊ Is Telemed Onsite? (Yes or No): Yes
Clinic open 7a-7p – provider will work 8 hours per day – 30 minute lunch – Client flexible
Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 Days upon completed application
$85 per hour w/ $1000 sign on bonus