Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
NP/PA - Women's Health (OBGYN)
San Francisco, CA US
Vaccination Requirement: Required with Booster
Specialty: OBGYN/Women’s Nurse Practitioner
Reason for coverage: Providing coverage to assist Physicians with burn out/take care of backlog
Dates of Coverage: ASAP – 13 Weeks with option to extend, as needed
• Setting: Clinic Patients
• Daily Responsibilities: Will be doing Cervical Cancer Screenings (CCS) and Paps - Hormone Replacement, STD Test, Shots, Bleeding, GYN Cases. Clinic only – 8 Hours per day
• Shifts/Schedule Expectations: Clinic is open 8a-6p Monday – Saturday. Would like to utilize providers on some Saturdays, if not all, if possible. Providers would have day off during the week Hours likely 9a-5:30p with 30 minute lunch
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No Call
• PPD/Census: Estimated 22-24 Patients per day – Provider scheduled 11-12 patients per 4 hour block with built in charting//admin time
• Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: Physicians, other NP’s, and MA’s/RN’s for Support
• EMR: EPIC (Health Connect – Kaiser Permanente’s version of EPIC)
Certifications required/accepted: Certified Nurse Practitioner
Credentialing Time frame – Are temps available: Estimated 45-60 Days
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Erasto Terrazas and I love recruiting!!
A bit about myself, I am a middle child of 3. My brother Eli is the oldest and my sister Lucy is the youngest. My parents are from Mexico, arriba San Luis Potosi! I was born in Queens, New York. I am a U.S. Army Veteran (10 years in service). I have three beautiful kids Alexa Noemy (age 6), Erasto Ezrah (age 5) and my youngest Eithen Jovier (age 9 months). I have 15 years of experience in the Physician Recruiting Industry.
I love to grill, cook, watch movies, hiking and the outdoors. I really enjoy all those things more, while doing them with my family. My goals include being a leader of a team/company, building houses in El Salvador and in Mexico for my family to retreat to, owning 26+ acres of land (in Oklahoma or Texas) with my siblings for us to enjoy and pass down to our kids and lastly, I will retire my mom.
I like to be a team player and I get happy when people ask me for help. It is a true passion of mine to help others.