Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
NP/PA - Family Medicine
Redlands, CA US
Vaccination Requirement: Required with Booster
Specialty: NP or PA – Family Medicine & Internal Medicine
Reason for coverage: Providing coverage with spike/shortage of staffing
Dates of Coverage: ASAP – 6 Months with option to extend, as needed
• Setting: Clinic
• Daily Responsibilities: Mainly Face to face patients with occasional telephone consults. Standard primary care – Flu, Colds, Sickness, Nail Care, Paps for FP position. IM position more acute – hypertension, diabetes, etc.
• Shifts/Schedule Expectations: 8:30a-5:00p or 11:00a-7:30p Monday - Friday
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No Call
• PPD/Census: 10-12 per 4 hour block –11 Patients scheduled per 4 hour block (22 per 8 hour day) – All Ages for Family Medicine – Adult only for IM position.
• Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: Physicians, other NP’s, and MA’s/LVN’s for Support
• EMR: EPIC (Health Connect)
Certifications required/accepted: Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Credentialing Time frame – Are temps available: Estimated 60-90 Days
Will a licensing candidate be considered : No
◊ Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 Days upon completed application
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Erasto Terrazas and I love recruiting!!
A bit about myself, I am a middle child of 3. My brother Eli is the oldest and my sister Lucy is the youngest. My parents are from Mexico, arriba San Luis Potosi! I was born in Queens, New York. I am a U.S. Army Veteran (10 years in service). I have three beautiful kids Alexa Noemy (age 6), Erasto Ezrah (age 5) and my youngest Eithen Jovier (age 9 months). I have 15 years of experience in the Physician Recruiting Industry.
I love to grill, cook, watch movies, hiking and the outdoors. I really enjoy all those things more, while doing them with my family. My goals include being a leader of a team/company, building houses in El Salvador and in Mexico for my family to retreat to, owning 26+ acres of land (in Oklahoma or Texas) with my siblings for us to enjoy and pass down to our kids and lastly, I will retire my mom.
I like to be a team player and I get happy when people ask me for help. It is a true passion of mine to help others.