NP- Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant - OR- Operating Room, Orthopedics
Portland, OR 97213 US
At TheraEx Locums we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Providers and Advanced Practice Professionals. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you find your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits... We deliver the best to the best!
TheraEx Locums has a new Travel opportunity for a OR- Operating Room, Orthopedics NP- Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant in Portland, OR!. You must have a valid license.
- Current Resume
- Current active and unrestricted NP- Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant license in the Assignment state, if applicable
- Previous work experience as an NP- Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Referral Bonus $1000 for you and $500 for your referral (per referral placed on assignment!)
- Day one Medical, Dental, Vision (Full Time Only)
- 401k Contribution
- 24-hour Recruiter Support (we don t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance + Travel Accommodation
- Certification reimbursement
Whether you re a seasoned NP- Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Operations
The Great Reasons To Work With Us
We re proud to offer compelling benefits packagers to our providers. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits:
*for California only