Find Your Next Opportunity With TheraEx Locums
Discover a Locum Tenens role that fits your lifestyle.
Sedro-Woolley, WA US
• Specialty: Medical Oncology
• Dates of Coverage: 6/1/2023 forward. Target start is late-May 2023 and need will be for 6+ months until perm is in place.
Setting: Primarily Clinic and call can include Hospital / Inpatient
Daily Responsibilities: Oncology Clinic
• Shifts/Schedule Expectations: Monday – Wednesday preferred, but can be flexible on days of the week if needed. 8a-4:30 or 5p clinic.
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Possible weeknight call 1 night per week rotation.
• PPD/Census: 10-18 clinic encounters
• Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: Site has 1 Radiation Oncologist, 1 AP Med Onc provider. Will consult with Bellingham, WA providers which consists of 4 Oncologists, 3 Rad/Oncs, 3 AP Med Onc providers.
• EMR: EPIC – site highly prefers previous proficiency
• Certifications required/accepted: Board Certification in Oncology required.
• Credentialing Time frame – Are temps available: 60 days from submission of app.
• Will a licensing candidate be considered; IMLC providers: WA license, IMLC LoQ in hand, or IMLC Eligible will be considered.
• Job Type (daily or hourly and inclusive or non-inclusive): Daily non-inclusive
◊ Is Telemed? (Yes or No): No
◊ Is Telemed Onsite? (Yes or No): No
◊ Worksite Location: Sedro Woolley, WA
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Erasto Terrazas and I love recruiting!!
A bit about myself, I am a middle child of 3. My brother Eli is the oldest and my sister Lucy is the youngest. My parents are from Mexico, arriba San Luis Potosi! I was born in Queens, New York. I am a U.S. Army Veteran (10 years in service). I have three beautiful kids Alexa Noemy (age 6), Erasto Ezrah (age 5) and my youngest Eithen Jovier (age 9 months). I have 15 years of experience in the Physician Recruiting Industry.
I love to grill, cook, watch movies, hiking and the outdoors. I really enjoy all those things more, while doing them with my family. My goals include being a leader of a team/company, building houses in El Salvador and in Mexico for my family to retreat to, owning 26+ acres of land (in Oklahoma or Texas) with my siblings for us to enjoy and pass down to our kids and lastly, I will retire my mom.
I like to be a team player and I get happy when people ask me for help. It is a true passion of mine to help others.